Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Jude!

It was Jude's 9th birthday yesterday. We celebrated with family last night and then he had some friends over tonight. It was intense......there were several injuries, no blood shed though! A total of only 4 boys, and 6 girls ( 4 of those were Jude's sisters!) but the mayhem was substantial and I only had to be a meanie once. Maybe twice. I cannot tolerate damage to our measley possessions, or theft of Jude's piggy bank. Other than that I had a great time sharing stories about the skunk that we blasted, after it blasted our dog with spray under the porch---or the time I ran over that mean rooster with the truck. ( I didn't even intend to but he hesitated just a TAD too long crossing the road....)
Now I'm planning to do some cheese research (my favorite kind!), the kids are all watching Diary of a Wimpy kid , and I'm hoping for a nice dull, uneventful night.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wild party! I love the 'theft' of the piggy bank, did they think it was a miniature pinata? I'm glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still exhausted! Got busted sleeping in the recliner by a milk customer today.

    ReplyDelete