Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Seven Things about Kreativ Bloggers
Many thanks to Kirstin, over at It's Not You It's Brie, for passing along this award. In turn, I am to list seven things about me you probably don't know, and implore seven others, worthy of this honor, to do the same.
Here we go. Some random info about me you probably wish you never knew!
* I sometimes milk the cows in red high heels. They appreciate the effort IMMENSELY.
* I'm scared of the dark and the boogeyman. Always have been, probably at this point always will be.
* I watch The Real World on MTV, because its REAL, right? wink, wink. Now THAT is embarassing to admit!
* I can't make pancakes without burning them. Not sure what the prob is there. I've been called a fairly good cook........
* Our last 3 daughters were all born at home, in our log cabin. Over 30lbs of chubby cuteness, and a few hours of HARD work.
* I was a vegetarian for 15 years. Obviously NOT for the last 5 years.
* I fear I might turn orange if I don't lay off this crazy carrot addiction. I catch myself checking out the whites of my eyes to make sure there isn't an orange hue to them.
That was fun! Part 2. Now I pass it on to you!
I'd like to know 7 things about:
Tammy at T. Cupp Miniatures and Family Cows
Liz at Lucky Lizard Ranch
Nita at Throwback at Trapper Creek
Selden at Fairhope Farm
Swamp Creek Farm
Tabitha at life at home
Here's an extra:
I don't know how to make the titles of your blogs link directly to your blog. Anyone care or have the patience, LOL, to enlighten me?